Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Best wishes


Hi everyone!  Just here for a quick post.  As I mentioned before I had made quite a few Wedding cards, so here is another one that I did.  I was asked to make it in blues.



I'm not even sure of the designer paper I used, this was over a month ago when I made this and didn't keep track of the source of paper.

Spellbinder dies used were labels 42, labels 42 decorative accents, and grand calibre square.  Other misc items are ribbon, lace, pearls, flower and stamens.

Sentiment  is from a Justrite set stamped using black versafine.

Thanks for visiting today, see you again real soon,

Pauline


3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Whatever that designer paper is, it sure is pretty! This is one of my favorites yet. I've got a thing for blue and white, and you always do the prettiest things with flowers and ribbon. Love the lace and the fabulous die cuts. I could just swoon right out of my chair!

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

WOW such a pretty gorgeous card, love everything about it. Thank you for sharing. Have a lovely weekend.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Tracy said...

WOWZA is this exquisite. So utterly elegant Pauline. I'm sure they were thrilled with it. Hugs!