Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Uptown Claudia


Gosh, another week gone by and I haven't posted yet.  I apologize for the long stretches of non-postings.  Sometimes 'life' gets in the way of things we love to do.  Work has been very busy, lots of overtime, and also I have been working on my august theme for SCS -DD team.  I have 3 done, 3 more to go.  And on top of that the weather this weekend has been fantastic, no humidity, sunny, blue skies, breezy, a perfect day to be outside rather than in working on cards.  

But... I thought I would pop in doors for a moment and post this long lost card I made back in April! Yikes, I know I'm bad.  I was saving it for a later post at that time and completely forgot about it.

Anyhoo... this is Uptown Claudia...




I coloured her using copics and prismacolour pencils.  Not sure of the colours, I thought I wrote them down but can't seem to locate them at this time.  I cut her out using a MFT pierced die, then layered her onto some paper from MME Dolled Up.  


To finish off I added a silk ribbon bow, glitter, MME enamel dots and I cut out a butterfly from the designer paper to pull it all together.

Thank you for stopping by today, enjoy your week.

Pauline

5 comments:

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

What a lovely happy card. I had legs like that long, long ago lots of chocolate later they aren't like that any more!!!! The colours are so perfect too.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how cute! It's so, so adorable! I fell in love with your cards back when you were designing for Stamping Bella and you still are the BEST with them! That little butterfly makes the cutest accent with the enamel dots. I just love how fresh and perky and happy this is! I know what you mean about being busy and being outdoors. It's never too hot to be outside here, so I feel compelled, and then it's hard to get anything else done! Enjoy summer while you've got it!

Tracy said...

Totally sweet Pauline. Glad you found this cutie and shared it. Still waiting for a little less hot here to be comfortable outside. Hugs!

Kerri said...

Oh so very cute love the colours and your colouring is awesome!! Definitely a treat to look at!!!

ChristineCreations said...

She’s just adorable Pauline! I love how sweet those uptown girls are! Love the sweet little touches like the bow and the butterfly!