Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Friday, November 6, 2015

Ladybug and me

TGIF! Hello there!  It's a good thing that I had a couple of cards in my stash that I have shared with you yet.  I had no time to make cards this week.  Working overtime every day till Christmas and even Saturday's because of year end.  With that said this is a quick post, as I think I'm heading to bed shortly!

For my card today, I used a digital image from A Day for Daisies called Ladybug and me. I used copics to colour.



Designer paper is from Simple Stories - Fabulous.  For finishing touches I used a Simon Says - calliope flourish die cut from vellum, art institute spring mint & mimosa glitter, and a few sequins.

Supplies:
stamp - A day for Daisies - digital - ladybug and me
ink - copics - E33, E34, E35, E37E59, E51, E55, E57, E59, E89, Y000, V01, B0000, B00, B27, B60, BG10, BG11, BG23, BG32, G24, G40, G46, YG00, YG03, R20, R32, R35, R81, R83, R85
paper - PTI kraft, white cougar 100 lb, scrap turquoise, Simple Stores - Fabulous, PTI vellum
dies - spellbinder square, simon says - calliope flourish
misc - art institute glitter - spring mint, mimosa, sequins

 Thanks for stopping by, next post - christmas card.
Pauline
 

5 comments:

NancyT said...

Oh Pauline. She is gorgeous. I love the soft colours and how you used the vellum flourish die cut to finish it off. Don't work too hard. Hope you find time to enjoy card making. Looking forward to your next post.

Kerri said...

Great card love your colouring!!!

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Absolutely stunning. Love everything about this card. Thank you for sharing.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

Tracy said...

Gorgeous! I love Tammy's fairy images. They're so delicate. Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

So beautiful and sweet and delicate. Love the images you choose. I'm always excited to see what you'll color up next. The flourish from vellum with the dainty sequins is a perfect touch for the fairy. Love that you colored just for the fun of it and left the sentiment off. I like the idea of making blank cards. I'm sad that you're working overtime and won't have much time to create.