Belted Kingfisher

Belted Kingfisher

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Delight in the little things


Hi everyone.  I hope everyone had a fabulous Christmas.  I was spoiled for Christmas as well as my Birthday which was yesterday on the 26th.  For one of my gifts I received a MISTI - which I can't wait to play with. Hopefully over the next week I'll get a chance.

The card I'm sharing today is one I made back in the fall.  I used Papertrey Ink Stamp set and co-coordinating die, as well as the papers.  I love doing cards like this where you cut out the die shape then stamp the matching image.  





My sale basket at work is pretty much empty I think I have something like 5 cards left, so I need to start creating again to fill it up with a variety of cards. So stay tuned for some new cards to be posted.

That's it for me today, don't have much planned so hopefully I'll work on some cards.

Enjoy the rest of your Holidays, I can't believe 2016 is just 5 days!

As always, thanks for the visit today, take care

Pauline




5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, look at this! Love the wreath and the gingham. Wow! Very warm and country-ish. Oh, happy birthday, too! I meant to tell you that yesterday. So glad to have you back, Pauline!

Shirley T. said...

Hi Pauline,

Happy Birthday for yesterday. I bet you were 29 years old, just like me. My kids are older than me now!! (I wish) The card is really lovely. Thank you for sharing.

Much love,

Shirley T. xxx

NancyT said...

Hi Pauline. I love this card. Isn't it nice to have the stamp and matching dies. I love your colour scheme and card layout. This card can be used for many different occasions. This is a great card to have on hand as it is very versatile. Hope you had a great birthday and hope you get a chance to use your gifts before you head back to work!

Kerri said...

very nice and Happy Belated Birthday!! Love the colours and layout of your card!!

Tracy said...

That really is a wonderful stamp set and I love the colors you've used. Happy belated birthday Pauline!